You are NOT signed in to the forums
If you do not have an account, Register an account now. Registration is easy and simple.
ANYONE CAN REGISTER regardless of your clan or level. Join the community now.

Photo

Eleven Years

• Please log in to reply
114 replies to this topic

Ethan

Ethan
  •  Group: Council
  •  Topics: 488

love you rot

Bret Heart0

Bret Heart0
  • <( O.o )>
  •  Group: Special Guest
  •  Topics: 144

b289's sacrifices to this clan will never be forgotten.

it all started from sprinting home after elementary/middle/high school to lead the 4PM EST weekday-run ins....

and then peaking when B289 trained 6 OSRS accounts at a time at a pace even RsBots.org would envy...

and finally now in 2017, B289 averaging 3 hours a sleep a day to ensure RoT's success in cyber warfare.... mike truly is a remarkable man.

To B289, the ender of clans (RIP DI/VR/AF/Jaja/frozen fury/welfarers/red dragon knights/flames of fury), the bringer of light, and the undisputed GOAT caller

we are all honored by your presence m'lord

Code - Today at 11:00 PM
@J_Fiddy  i got more guns than you have years alive on this earth
dont play lil boy

pheonix

pheonix
  • Advanced Member
  •  Group: Applicant
  •  Topics: 63

Fuck this shit clan GOD

http://i.imgur.com/RtniU.gif

http://i.imgur.com/wAqPHq7.gif

Spoiler

B0rn2wildy

B0rn2wildy
  • broiwn guy
  •  Topics: 21

my only regret is not joining this clan wayyyy earlier

been fun as fuck

you're cringe pal

z1ykf7O.png

Posted Yesterday, 06:35 PM
  •  
  • Advanced Member
  •  
  •  Group: Captain
  •  Topics: 44

Worthless as fuck member, glory hunter as fuck, spastic as fuck. Whlist in di I heard you sucked enough dick to get them to give you council rank, thats not really saying much considering they'll do anything to keep their clan alive. All you did that made you stand out was probably talk and blast every fight which isn't saying much. Later on I heard you took inactive because you wanted to play world of warcraft with that chrissy bitch lmfao and then you have the audacity to say you didn't like how the clan was being run and made your own. Glory hunter as fuck. The majority of your member base being eos and ph had left 2 weeks after you made it due to shit leadership and who had leader? You and d156 lmfao. On top of this i know you're two faced as fuck and only befriend people as long as they have something to offer you. Id say I would never give you a chance in a million years but I want to see how long you'll last here seeing as how you were bullied out of di and dynasty (the clan you made). Besides you probably will end up quitting after Buzzb's intro gets declined. I don't really talk shit on intros/app's because I'm accepting of most people but my god I don't want to see you suck the life out of rot like you did to di and dynasty. Ye and If this does get processed I hope you're not counting on me as a ref lmfao. 
:P

e: Doesn't look like someone traded you sets or anything in your pic btw.

anyways post probably wont be taken literally and you'll probably be able to suck enough of 289's dick to get in so grats on intro

David

David
  • That there's a stash spot
  •  Topics: 137

been fun as fuck

hell ye fuck eos

RJf1yhx.gif

derek

derek
  • what did it cost you to wear my crown?
  •  Group: Legend
  •  Topics: 271

been fun as fuck

u mom poopie my diaper

B0rn2wildy

B0rn2wildy
  • broiwn guy
  •  Topics: 21

been fun as fuck

u mom poopie my diaper

z1ykf7O.png

Posted Yesterday, 06:35 PM
  •  
  • Advanced Member
  •  
  •  Group: Captain
  •  Topics: 44

Worthless as fuck member, glory hunter as fuck, spastic as fuck. Whlist in di I heard you sucked enough dick to get them to give you council rank, thats not really saying much considering they'll do anything to keep their clan alive. All you did that made you stand out was probably talk and blast every fight which isn't saying much. Later on I heard you took inactive because you wanted to play world of warcraft with that chrissy bitch lmfao and then you have the audacity to say you didn't like how the clan was being run and made your own. Glory hunter as fuck. The majority of your member base being eos and ph had left 2 weeks after you made it due to shit leadership and who had leader? You and d156 lmfao. On top of this i know you're two faced as fuck and only befriend people as long as they have something to offer you. Id say I would never give you a chance in a million years but I want to see how long you'll last here seeing as how you were bullied out of di and dynasty (the clan you made). Besides you probably will end up quitting after Buzzb's intro gets declined. I don't really talk shit on intros/app's because I'm accepting of most people but my god I don't want to see you suck the life out of rot like you did to di and dynasty. Ye and If this does get processed I hope you're not counting on me as a ref lmfao. 
:P

e: Doesn't look like someone traded you sets or anything in your pic btw.

anyways post probably wont be taken literally and you'll probably be able to suck enough of 289's dick to get in so grats on intro

Danne

Danne
  • q p
  •  Topics: 90

been fun as fuck

u mom poopie my diaper

Jordan

Jordan
  • Oh hi
  •  Group: Legend