You are NOT signed in to the forums
If you do not have an account, Register an account now. Registration is easy and simple.
ANYONE CAN REGISTER regardless of your clan or level. Join the community now.

Photo

NBA Discussion

• Please log in to reply
1405 replies to this topic

Bbm

Bbm
  • Infamous.
  •  Group: Special Guest
  •  Topics: 0

Off season winner? I'd say this has been as bout as close to a summer of 2k17 for curry as its ever going to be

I mean Warriors did stack themselves with some decently enough vets that can still play so that's always an option, but people don't see those additions as great because of the already massive power they have. 

Celtics, well the Celtics got two really good pieces, although they did lose a very good defender in Bradley. So I wouldn't say they exactly win, but their around top 3/4?

Lakers, I'm telling you, Lonzo is going to be a star. Something we haven't seen in a very long time. He's special. But besides him I don't see a big leap, I mean Brook is okay...I like KCP but can he shoot consistently enough to play along Zo?

The Wolves. They pulled off a heist. I mean they lose Zach(ACL tear though so questionable) and my boy Dunn. But other than that, they basically traded Rubio and some bullshit for Butler, Teague, Gibson and Crawford.

I gotta go with the Wolves though. They are going to be a top five seed.

Yeah i was more so talking about just off season shit, partying with random college kids/trolling lebron/ hitting like 30 3s in a row today at a random place/ basically playing golf at pro lvl (beating some pros)

Boston will basically be at the same place they're this year can't really see much changing

Lakers wont make play offs so mean nothing to me atm, What i was surprised about ball was how shit hes first game was (how much everyone was flaming him etc) But he worked it out & played well 

Wolves made some big moves, but need to see them play together

I think Lonzo is one of those players that needs the feel first. I mean I was looking at his old high school stats Freshman/Sophomore year, and they were decent but not to where they were when he was a Junior/Senior. I was talking to a lot of laker fans and they are putting massive amounts of hope on this kid, but I myself think he will be great, I think it'll go one of two ways with the kid:

1. he will have a good ass first day and ride the wave through ups and downs ofcourse.

2. he will have a bad first game, everyone will shit talk him and by the tenth game he will be back to being a "big baller".

I agree about the wolves, but I feel like they got a decent squad there, I mean chemistry is always a thing but you know with people like Taj and Butler that are 'bonders' through every team they go to, it'll be a sight to see. 

Bbm

Bbm
  • Infamous.

On this Kyrie situation, Initially I was hearing Suns hard, until Kyrie said he wasn't going to resign with any team he didn't list, sun's completely backed off book/Jackson.

Kyrie had a good workout with Whiteside this morning in Miami  (H)

Brings me to this:

9PFUzAK.jpg

You can have Goran and the pick but you ain't taking both Winslow and Bam lol.

Pick your poison.

Edited by Bbm, 11 August 2017 - 03:57 PM.

Punkflowz

Punkflowz
  • Advanced Member
  •  Group: Senior Member
  •  Topics: 46

On this Kyrie situation, Initially I was hearing Suns hard, until Kyrie said he wasn't going to resign with any team he didn't list, sun's completely backed off book/Jackson.

Kyrie had a good workout with Whiteside this morning in Miami  (H)

Brings me to this:

9PFUzAK.jpg

You can have Goran and the pick but you ain't taking both Winslow and Bam lol.

Pick your poison.

I reckon that's a pretty good haul for him, i've never really been a fan of hes team play. Though who knows what Spo could do with him, also a couple days ago still nothing

Edited by Punkflowz, 11 August 2017 - 08:21 PM.

Punkflowz

Punkflowz
  • Advanced Member

The pick up game today better then allstars game? lul

Edited by Punkflowz, 16 August 2017 - 01:05 AM.

Bbm

Bbm
  • Infamous.

I didn't catch it but I heard wade played or something like that?

Gladias

Gladias
  •  Group: Guest

I didn't catch it but I heard wade played or something like that?

Was a pickup game with LBJ, KD, Melo, JR and a few others.

Theo

Theo
  • Advanced Member
  •  Group: Advanced Guest
  •  Topics: 31

Ongoing talks for Kyrie to Boston. idk

WSzUfMc.gif

Bbm

Bbm
  • Infamous.

My nigga is coming back home, put bread on that.

B0rn2wildy

B0rn2wildy
  • broiwn guy
  •  Topics: 19

should've just played his entire career in miami lol

z1ykf7O.png

Posted Yesterday, 06:35 PM
  •  
  • Advanced Member
  •  
  •  Group: Captain
  •  Topics: 44

Worthless as fuck member, glory hunter as fuck, spastic as fuck. Whlist in di I heard you sucked enough dick to get them to give you council rank, thats not really saying much considering they'll do anything to keep their clan alive. All you did that made you stand out was probably talk and blast every fight which isn't saying much. Later on I heard you took inactive because you wanted to play world of warcraft with that chrissy bitch lmfao and then you have the audacity to say you didn't like how the clan was being run and made your own. Glory hunter as fuck. The majority of your member base being eos and ph had left 2 weeks after you made it due to shit leadership and who had leader? You and d156 lmfao. On top of this i know you're two faced as fuck and only befriend people as long as they have something to offer you. Id say I would never give you a chance in a million years but I want to see how long you'll last here seeing as how you were bullied out of di and dynasty (the clan you made). Besides you probably will end up quitting after Buzzb's intro gets declined. I don't really talk shit on intros/app's because I'm accepting of most people but my god I don't want to see you suck the life out of rot like you did to di and dynasty. Ye and If this does get processed I hope you're not counting on me as a ref lmfao. 
:P

e: Doesn't look like someone traded you sets or anything in your pic btw.

anyways post probably wont be taken literally and you'll probably be able to suck enough of 289's dick to get in so grats on intro

Bbm

Bbm
  • Infamous.

should've just played his entire career in miami lol

It's a travesty that he didn't. But what can we really do ... He wanted to go home, although sources tell me it's because Pat wasn't in the damn room when they made the offer to Wade  failfish

Punkflowz

Punkflowz
  • Advanced Member

hjEsf1N.png

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users