You are NOT signed in to the forums
If you do not have an account, Register an account now. Registration is easy and simple.
ANYONE CAN REGISTER regardless of your clan or level. Join the community now.

Photo

Anime thread

• Please log in to reply
963 replies to this topic

Andyyy

Andyyy
  • Advanced Member
  •  Group: Senior Member
  •  Topics: 74

- Don't post if you aren't interested in Anime-

qVxPdIW.jpg

This topic is to mainly suggest and discuss upcoming, Animes you'd suggest to others, have questions about or to just post anything Anime related. Obviously if you want to discuss the Anime in-depth it'd be preferable to use the Spoiler tool to not spoil the series for anybody interested in watching the series you're discussing.

Post away friends.

Edited by Andyyy, 16 March 2016 - 04:54 PM.

Phaeo

Phaeo
  •  Group: Council
  •  Topics: 96

- Don't post if you don't/ aren't interested in Anime-

slurm

slurm
  • lmao dude
  •  Group: Advanced Guest
  •  Topics: 27

flame me idc LMAOOAOAOAOAOOA

ANIME IS SICK!

Spoiler

Spoiler

Edited by perm, 16 March 2016 - 04:57 PM.

jax

jax
  • #display
  •  Group: Member
  •  Topics: 38

favs from current season?

boku dake ga inai machi and konu subarashii sekai ni shukufuku wo! r sik tbh irl

ben

ben
  • Advanced Member
  •  Topics: 11

whats ur opinion crims 

slurm

slurm
  • lmao dude

boku dake ga inai machi and konu subarashii sekai ni shukufuku wo! r sik tbh irl

boku dake ga inai machi is sick 

kyle

kyle
  • World's Greatest
  •  Topics: 14

flame me idc LMAOOAOAOAOAOOA

ANIME IS SICK!

Spoiler

Spoiler

[09:03:06] #hentai unable to join channel (address is banned)

Andyyy

Andyyy
  • Advanced Member
  •  Topics: 74

Blue Exorcist

xWkgyDa.jpg

Pretty sick one:

The story revolves around Rin Okumura, a teenager possessing abnormal strength and endurance who, along with his twin brother Yukio, was raised by Father Shiro Fujimoto, an Exorcist. One day, Rin learns that he and Yukio are the sons of Satan, the strongest of all demons. Witnessing Shiro dying to protect him, Rin ends up doing what his guardian asked him never to do: draw the demon-slaying blade Kurikara, which restrains his demonic powers, from its scabbard. From that moment on, Rin not only gains permanent demonic features like fangs, pointed ears, and a tail, but also the power to ignite himself into blue flames that can destroy almost anything they touch.

8/10 

Edited by Andyyy, 16 March 2016 - 05:07 PM.

slurm

slurm
  • lmao dude

Blue Exorcist

xWkgyDa.jpg

Pretty sick one:

The story revolves around Rin Okumura, a teenager possessing abnormal strength and endurance who, along with his twin brother Yukio, was raised by Father Shiro Fujimoto, an Exorcist. One day, Rin learns that he and Yukio are the sons of Satan, the strongest of all demons. Witnessing Shiro dying to protect him, Rin ends up doing what his guardian asked him never to do: draw the demon-slaying blade Kurikara, which restrains his demonic powers, from its scabbard. From that moment on, Rin not only gains permanent demonic features like fangs, pointed ears, and a tail, but also the power to ignite himself into blue flames that can destroy almost anything they touch.

8/10 

good show

Orc

Orc
  • Advanced Member
  •  Topics: 19

last boku dake episode made me extremely angry

copypasted rant to some rl friends from after the ep aired because i cbf typing it all out again

wow
i lost a lot of respect for bokumachi this episode
i thought it was all a big joke to chide you for thinking the culprit would be that stereotypically, stupidly obvious
but then it turned out that it's actually unironically stereotypically shit

mad/10
god damn
they really fucked it up
that could have been great
i thought it'd be something we've barely seen before, a sort of more realistic dark mystery show with the dark atmosphere of something like KnK
and they had me going there
i thought it was being clever
but nope
fuck

for a while, i was thinking that it might have been better if it limited its scope and was just a fairly serious show about some kids and a murderer
sort of like dennou coil
now i'm convinced
the film aesthetic is also super overdone
it feels like it's trying way too hard to be as artistically distinct as something like, i dunno, penguindrum
but they're not creative enough to do it in a way that doesn't feel hamfisted
instead, it feels like a mishmash of styles with little positive to call its own
see, the great thing about something like penguindrum is that the core artistic theme and style was expressed in a million small ways all over the show and not awkwardly rammed into a small handful of visual elements
the latter feels forced; the first feels natural and immersive

Tomdabom60

Tomdabom60
  • Advanced Member
  •  Topics: 47

watched all of bleach, death note and naruto subbed, oh and attack on titan

Edited by Tomdabom60, 17 March 2016 - 05:59 AM.

Livvii

Livvii
  • Advanced Member
  •  Group: Old School
  •  Topics: 61

I used to watch pokemon and digimon and beyblade and naruto and tom and jerry

slurm

slurm
  • lmao dude

copypasted rant to some rl friends from after the ep aired because i cbf typing it all out again

wow
i thought it was all a big joke to chide you for thinking the culprit would be that stereotypically, stupidly obvious

mad/10
god damn
they really fucked it up
i thought it'd be something we've barely seen before, a sort of more realistic dark mystery show with the dark atmosphere of something like KnK
but nope
fuck

for a while, i was thinking that it might have been better if it limited its scope and was just a fairly serious show about some kids and a murderer
sort of like dennou coil
now i'm convinced
it feels like it's trying way too hard to be as artistically distinct as something like, i dunno, penguindrum
instead, it feels like a mishmash of styles with little positive to call its own
see, the great thing about something like penguindrum is that the core artistic theme and style was expressed in a million small ways all over the show and not awkwardly rammed into a small handful of visual elements

the show started off really good with a slightly unique plot

im just scared its gonna get repetitive saving people over and over again, I'm hoping it at least ends like steins;gate 

jax

jax
  • #display
  •  Topics: 38

wow

mad/10
god damn
they really fucked it up
but nope
fuck

sort of like dennou coil
now i'm convinced

ima watch it tonight. the one from this season that is been rly disappointing so far to me Hai to Gensou no Grimgar. putting why in spoiler, don't click if you haven't seen up until recent episode

Spoiler

Guest_jeffreyp_*

Guest_jeffreyp_*

erased and kono suba ones im watching atm

3 user(s) are reading this topic

2 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Jared, Otter