You are NOT signed in to the forums
If you do not have an account, Register an account now. Registration is easy and simple.
ANYONE CAN REGISTER regardless of your clan or level. Join the community now.

Photo

FIFA Ultimate Team

• Please log in to reply
159 replies to this topic

JcJack

JcJack
  • ★★★★★
  •  Group: Senior Member
  •  Topics: 34

What I'm rocking atm. Got SBC Smolov, POTM Alli, and IF Baines on bench as subs. Next upgrade will be pogba maybe? Only got 270k at the moment though.

faf980751110c33eb25888ce4af25418.png

have you seen the IF Emre Can? looks tasty

all in all pretty solid, I think IF Reid > IF Azpi though

DanB

DanB
  • Advanced Member
  •  Group: Advanced Guest
  •  Topics: 1

What I'm rocking atm. Got SBC Smolov, POTM Alli, and IF Baines on bench as subs. Next upgrade will be pogba maybe? Only got 270k at the moment though.

have you seen the IF Emre Can? looks tasty

all in all pretty solid, I think IF Reid > IF Azpi though

Azpi lacks height but his speed is insane and also his dribbling makes him insane just on the ball and with the balance etc for making interceptions/catching up on through balls

Theo

Theo
  • Advanced Member
  •  Topics: 22

you like kante as middle CM? goal kicks are basically gifted to whoever you play cause your CM so tiny..

DanB

DanB
  • Advanced Member

you like kante as middle CM? goal kicks are basically gifted to whoever you play cause your CM so tiny..

Goal kicks in general are a pain for me (ironic right considering Neuer?), cause none of those fellars in midfield are above 5"9. Other than that I find him to be good yeah. It's kinda why I want Pogba though. Bit more height presence, especially if I have him and Alli on at once. Though these three are insanely good for me in general play because they're all absolute workhorses with 90+ stamina and crazy interception stats..

With that being said, my go-to goal kick placement would be the sides, not centre of midfield. So a kick on the left goes to Ferna or the LB, etc. 

For anyone wondering, Alonso is fully worth the 70k (Xbox) as a PL LB. With shadow he's got ridiculous pace and defending whilst he already has 85 physical, and is 6"1. Also a big big fan of griezmann, finishing is incredible. Boateng gotta be the best CB I've used (used smalling/bailly/ramos/juve defenders).

Edited by DanB, 15 March 2017 - 09:28 PM.

Nick

Nick
  • mfw
  •  Topics: 259
Was able to finish the league A jleague and all but the big3 in the Spanish league like 100k cheaper because of all the packs opened by idiots looking for green cards lol

What a waste minus the Keane sbc

DanB

DanB
  • Advanced Member

What a waste minus the Keane sbc

Fully agree

Switched up some things on my team, packed IF Firminho last week so swapped Azpi+Alonso for Smalling+Shaw, meant that I had the dollar to buy Pogba. Considering swapping Sanches out for Vidal too, thoughts?

scu

scu
  •  Group: Guest
  •  Topics: 0

How do you lads not get bored of UT? I usually play it for a few weeks and then never touch it because theres never anything to do rather than just play div games.

Think my best player was like team of the week Son from week 2 lol

Nick

Nick
  • mfw
  •  Topics: 259

How do you lads not get bored of UT? I usually play it for a few weeks and then never touch it because theres never anything to do rather than just play div games.

SBCs are entertaining enough for me to login once every few days.  Fut champions is entertaining as well.  

Outside of that I don't tend to use the overly used shit.. mainly run a usmnt team now

DanB

DanB
  • Advanced Member

SBCs and the fact I haven't played UT seriously before

DanB

DanB
  • Advanced Member

Shit league SBCs tbh, what's the point when it's a guy who's got a better card out there. I know they have to keep it consistent but still, waste of time imo.

They got boring when the big ones started to get introduced, should have stopped after eredvisie and russian league. Too many of them now.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users